What kind of information does RMFSCRUBS collect?
Information you give us.
- If you choose to create an account on the Website, we will ask you to input certain information so that we can authenticate your account and provide you with necessary notifications. This information could include your name, e-mail address and a password.
- When you place an order on the Website, we will ask you to input certain information for us to process your order including: your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, product selections, shopping preferences, credit card or other payment information and a password.
Information we receive from other sources.
- We may receive information from you if you use any of the websites we operate or access the other services we provide (see below). We also work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers) to fulfill your orders and may receive information about you from them.
- These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites or applications in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Please keep in mind that your browser settings may not permit you to control the technologies utilized by these third party companies. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, visit Network Advertising Choices.
How does Rmfscrubs use my information?
Information you give us. We will use this information to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
We ask that, unless specifically requested, you not send us and you not disclose any sensitive personal information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the website or otherwise to us.
Information we collect about you. We will use pseudonymized and/or aggregated portions of your information:
- to administer the website and for internal operations including data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- as part of our efforts to keep the website safe and secure.
Does Rmfscrubs share my information with third parties?
We may share your information with business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
Third-Party Web Beacons: We may use third-party web beacons to collect non-identifiable and/or pseudonymized data in order to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website, which non-identifiable data may be shared with third parties. We may also use non-identifiable and/or pseudonymized data about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve our products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We require that all third parties with whom we share identifiable data treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable privacy laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the EU General Data Protection Regulation, UK Data Protection Act and similar consumer legislation from time to time in place.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers may be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of website use or terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
Except as described above, we do not share, rent or sell any information we collect online to any unaffiliated third party.
A cookie is a small data file that websites often store on your computer's hard drive when you visit their sites. A cookie may contain information, such as a unique user ID that websites use to track the pages of the sites you've visited.
We also use pixel tags to collect non-identifiable and/or pseudonymized information about how you view the website. A pixel tag is an invisible tag placed on a website, not on your device, for tracking activity on that website. When you access those pages of the website, pixel tags generate a notice of that visit. Pixel tags usually work in conjunction with cookies.
Our websites and shopping carts (including credit card information) are secured using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. We use this SSL technology to prevent such information from being intercepted and read as it is transmitted over the Internet. The encrypted data goes to a secure site where your information is stored on restricted-access computers located at restricted-access sites.
Your Data Processing Rights
We take reasonable steps to help ensure that the personal information we collect from you is accurate, complete and current. You may request access to your personal information and request that erroneous or inaccurate personal information be updated. You may also request that your personal information and RMFSCRUBS account be deleted. You may invoke these rights by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning us at 800-284-4381. We will respond promptly to your requests in accordance with applicable law. For your protection, we will only implement requests with respect to the personal information associated with the e-mail address that you use to send us your request and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We may decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical or would cause us to take any action that is not permissible under applicable laws. Additionally, as permitted by applicable laws, we may need to retain certain personal information for a longer period for recordkeeping purposes, such as retaining records relating to your purchases for warranty or accounting purposes.
How do I remove my information from e-mail, phone and postal mailing lists?
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from us or our affiliated brands, please let us know at any time by either e-mail or postal mail, or by using the "opt-out" link provided at the bottom of each promotional e-mail. If you contact us by e-mail or postal mail, please be sure to include your e-mail address and full name.
In addition, if you ask us to remove your name and address from our e-mail or postal mailing list, we will have to maintain your name in a "do not contact" file to ensure that we can honor your request.
What about links to other websites and services?
The Website may contain links to other sites that are not under our control. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy. You should review those policies before visiting the websites. We have no responsibility for linked websites, and we provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
Jurisdiction and Cross-Border Data Transfer
The Website is controlled and operated from the United States and is not intended to subject Rmfscrubs to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than the United States. Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have offices or in which our third-party service providers reside.
Do Not Track
You have the ability to enable your browser settings to "Do Not Track." Doing this sends a signal to websites, ad networks and plug-in providers about your browsing preferences. This Website does not currently respond to the Do Not Track browser signal."